A lot of planning and a lot of heart and love for our customers go into the Quince Quarterly subscription. Our main goal is to surprise and delight our knitters with sweet projects, soft yarn in irresistible colors, and extra goodies. We have fun picking the palettes for each project, and dreaming up ideas for the little extras. It's exciting for us to see our subscribers opening their boxes, posting updates on works in progress, and proudly showing off their FOs. Here's a roundup of photos from Ravelry and Instagram that show how Quince Quarterly is taking off!
- @irma_makesxoxo unboxed Piper in Vega for an Agni cowl
- @kris_s got Crane in the mail for making a Boreas in San Antonio
- @mysteya's Spathe yarn, 5 skeins of fingering weight Finch, came in some cool blues, with two skeins of Chickadee Organic Heathers in Hydrangea for a pair of Lucy mitts
- @ccmk123 opened a box of Lark in Petal and Maple for Husk, plus a skein of Chickadee Organic Heathers in Jasper for the Nalu mitts
- @the_daily_amy with an Agni in progress, in Piper Quanah
- JaneSproul's Boreas in Crane Alamo
- @woolneedlethread's Spathe in Finch Iceland, Stream, Storm, and Fjord
- @guacdaddie's Husk, also in Lark Petal and Maple
- @miagabb's finished Agni in Piper Vega
- @woolneedlethread's finished Boreas in Round Rock
- nben46's Spathe shawl in Finch Audouin, Clay, Shell, and Bird's Egg
- @the_daily_amy with a finished Husk in Lark Glacier and Storm
Are you in for Summer Twenty Nineteen? Our next installment of Quince Quarterly will be shipping soon—and we'll be hosting a new unboxing contest over on Instagram. Stay tuned if you'd like to play along and win fun prizes, and make sure to sign up for our e-letter for important announcements.