We offer a range of shipment options through USPS. The shipping cost will depend on order size and destination - our shipping pricing comes directly from USPS.
Shipping is free on orders over $150 shipped within the contiguous US. We charge $9.50 flat-rate shipping for Alaskan and Hawaiian orders over $150.
You will receive a shipping confirmation, including a tracking number once we process your order. We are a small team, and this may take up to 2 business days. For more information on shipping please see our FAQs.
Meet Twig & Horn's Sock Sizing Ruler, designed with your sock knitting needs in mind! Whether you’re working toe up or cuff down, it's easy to tackle your next sock project with this unique tool. The Sock Sizing Ruler features a center slot opening that’s perfect for measuring as you knit—simply slip the ruler into your sock, peek through the middle, and make sure both the front and back are level and at the same height.
A carefully drilled hole at the top of the ruler enables you to:
- Hold stitch markers
- Hang the ruler for storage
- Attach the Gauge Ruler Keychain
- Keep stitch holders close at hand
- Work with multiple yarns (e.g. for colorwork); you can tag the colors and tie them through the hole to use as reference
- Stay organized! (keep needed tools close at hand)
- Measures in both metric & inches
- Center slot opening allows for a more accurate measurement
- European shoe sizing on the left, and US men/women on the right
- Rounded at the bottom, so it can fit into the heel from either the top or the toe
Made in the USA
How to Use:
Use the center slot opening to measure as you knit—simply slip the ruler into your sock, peek through the middle, and make sure both the front and back are level and at the same height.
For knitting toe up, use this ruler to measure:
- From toe to start of heel
- From finished heel to start of cuff
- Length of cuff
- Length of cuff
- From top of cuff to start of heel flap
- From finished heel to start of decrease for toe